Tuesday 30 December 2014

Colouring Experiments in Copic & Distress Ink

I had planned to turn this lot into cards for Christmas... That did not happen in the end. These are some random efforts at playing with Copics, Distress Ink markers and some pencils.


I personally am tempted to just keep them all but that would mean I would end up with so many colour picture I wouldn't know what to do with right?

Image above includes:
The dragon did make it onto a backing/card of sorts for my mother.
 
Lisa Victoria's Snowflake Wonder from Sweet Pea Stamps
Recently also made a quick impromptu e-card image for someone who's entire family got sick at once. 
Sympathy Bugs by Wee Stamps

Sympathy Bugs is a digi I have used, but as of 30th Dec 2014 the store has shut indefinitely. The physical rubber some can still be gotten from Whimsy Stamps though (link in caption).
 
Under the cut there are also some of my older colouring pieces.

~Ishy






 Line art/digi stamp is Snapdragon Sprite with Baby Dragon by Aurora Wings from Etsy Store


Lineart is Halloween Pumpkin Princess by YamPuff @ Deviant Art. 
WIP of a failed competition entry *sighs* I loved the pumpkins so much though....

 Line art/digi stamp is The Gift by Aurora Wings from Etsy Store


 Clear stamp set is Love You A Latte by Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment