I had planned to turn this lot into cards for Christmas... That did not happen in the end. These are some random efforts at playing with Copics, Distress Ink markers and some pencils.
I personally am tempted to just keep them all but that would mean I would end up with so many colour picture I wouldn't know what to do with right?
Image above includes:
- Inky Critters by Tiddly Inks
- Holly Sprite by Aurora Wings
- Conie Fong's Snowy- Joy to the World from Sweet Pea Stamps
- Lisa Victoria's Snowflake Wonder from Sweet Pea Stamps
- 'Ken with Santa Hat' by Kaszazz
- 'Edward with Tree' by Kaszazz
The dragon did make it onto a backing/card of sorts for my mother.
|Lisa Victoria's Snowflake Wonder from Sweet Pea Stamps|
|Sympathy Bugs by Wee Stamps|
Sympathy Bugs is a digi I have used, but as of 30th Dec 2014 the store has shut indefinitely. The physical rubber some can still be gotten from Whimsy Stamps though (link in caption).
Under the cut there are also some of my older colouring pieces.