Saturday 13 July 2013

Popcorn Bear - Once Upon A Time

This is a present for my mother-in-law. 

Very near finished... just procrastinating on the back-stitch.


There is a slight 'in-house' joke with this piece; her sons call her a duck. And as you will see there is one featured in the work (though I am more implying she is the bear).

She loves ducks and has quite a few statues of them, but not appreciative of being called one.


Thus I though 'her' reading with/to a duck was appropriate. 

This will be part of a birthday/Christmas gift with one piece of a set of something *cough* Disney Swarovski Crystal Lion King set *cough*. This set will have me set up present wise for the next 3yrs. I feel like I am cheating but they were not cheap!


I have several other in the Popcorn Bear series that I will probably try and do one a year to go with the crystal. I also have one for myself, and another friend (she loves bear and wanted one after seeing my progress on FB).

Click 'Read More' for other WIP's!

~Ishy 







No comments:

Post a Comment