Monday 15 April 2013

Gorjuss - New Heights (Pt.2)

Update was not so soon...

I have been busy running between Newcastle and Sydney for work..

It has also taken me a little while of procrastination to finish, and get this up.

Back stitch is the bane of my being. Part of the reason it got put aside ...


Anyways, here we are from back stitch to finish


Back stitch completed on the books to the left.

All back stitch completed; washed and ironed as well on right.

There were a couple of other WIP's but they are a bit crumpled/not worth it.



Both of these pictures are the work aster framed. I went with a triple matting because it looked the best. It also was the best I could do to match the cotton candy pink they have painted the room.

The project is meant to be something that will be kept as long as possible so colours had to be picked with care to be something that will stay neutral  as she grows up.

Sorry for the reflections in the last two photos. It is a combo of glass and not wanting to take the protective plastic off till I get it to them.

It is done. That is the main thing!


~Ishy

No comments:

Post a Comment